Own, session cookies are used for technical purposes (those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options and services that exist there). By accepting this Policy, the user will be consenting to the generation of cookies for the aforementioned purpose.
1.1 Responsible for the Treatment
Denomination: CROMSA CONSTRUCCION Y MEDIOAMBIENTE, S.A.
C.I.F .: A63846307
Address: C/ la Mora, 39 1º 08918 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain.
1.2 Purpose of data processing
The purpose of data processing is to provide the required service. On our website you can contact, request information, send curriculum and records, send orders or any other purpose that establishes a commercial relationship with the performance of our activity and the provision of our services. In this way we will carry out the procedure or management necessary to respond to your requests.
1.3 Deadlines or criteria for data retention
The data will be kept as long as there is a commercial relationship with CROMSA and for the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, and legal obligations. In the case of candidates for jobs, the data provided will be kept during the selection process and subsequently, if you do not exercise your right to cancellation, they will be kept in order to qualify for future job offers.
1.4 Recipients ”(of transfers or transfers)
Through this website, personal data of users is not collected, nor will it be transferred to third parties, without their express consent. However, your data may be transferred to the competent bodies and / or authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
1.5 International Data Transfers
CROMSA, in its capacity as file / data manager, does not transfer or transfer data to third parties (other companies) located in a different state of the European Union.
1.6 Rights of data holders (of interested persons)
- You have the right to access your personal data, request its rectification if they are inaccurate or complete the incomplete data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, for particular reasons, you may object to the processing of your data. CROMSA will stop processing your data, except when there are legitimate reasons or by virtue of the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- You have the right to the portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your data for one or more of the purposes indicated above.
You can exercise the rights conferred by current regulations on Data Protection by sending a written request to: CROMSA, Av. Maresme 44, Ofic. 15, 08918, Badalona, indicating your name, surname, address and contact telephone number or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanying the request with a copy of an official identity document (DNI, NIE, Passport).
If you believe that your rights have not been properly addressed, you can file a claim with the competent supervisory authority. You can check the different control authorities on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
1.7 Data source (origin)
In general, the data, through this website, are obtained:
• Of the interested party and / or legal representative.
1.8 Data collection forms
In general, on the website we can find the following forms for data collection:
Type: Contact Form / Resume Submission Form / Submission Form Order
Purpose: To contact CROMSA, to request generic information, to present a job application by sending curriculum and / or other documents, for the acceptance of works by sending signed and sealed orders.
Assignees: The data will not be transferred to third parties, without express consent, unless required by the competent bodies and / or authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy and data processing of other websites. We recommend that you read the privacy and data treatment policies of other websites with which you link from our website.
Date of the last update: 29/07/2019